These ebooks – FREE – until March 10!
TEN REASONS TO READ DARK FIRE:
1. Reading a free ebook copy is the perfect way to see if you’ll like more in the Horse Guardian series.
2. If you like it, there are eleven more books to read!
3. Each book is a stand alone book, meaning that each story is complete in itself. You don’t have to keep reading to find out what happens to the characters in the first book, or any other for that matter.
4. DARK FIRE is a wonderful story – or that’s what one reviewer says below.
5. Mystery, action, suspense, and HORSES!
6. DARK FIRE promotes kindness to animals.
7. If you go on to read the series, you will read about cool places all over the world.
8. Compelling and intelligently written – according to us and to reviewers.
9. We will be totally thrilled if you read it – and we hope you let us know what you think of it!
10. Did we mention that it’s free? Go to your usual ebook provider to download your copy!
“Lisa’s life has been turned upside down. Her parents have lost their family home and, along with it, Lisa’s beloved horses. She misses Jupiter the most, but at least the kindly new homeowner, Mr. Pickering, allows Lisa to visit the horses whenever she likes – until his evil nephew, Jimmy, shows up. Lisa is forced to visit the stables under the cover of darkness, for fear of alerting Jimmy. It’s becoming clear to Lisa that Jimmy is willing to do anything to keep her away from Mr. Pickering and the horses. Fortunately, for Lisa, a mysterious and beautiful stranger named Angelica arrives to help.
What a wonderful story this is! I LOVE books that place girls in strong protagonist roles and Dark Fire certainly does this. Ms. Dorsey has written a story about a young, determined girl who is fearlessly devoted to her friends, family and horses. She’s willing to risk anything to right the wrongs she sees. This makes Dark Fire an excellent book for young girls in particular.
There’s plenty of mystery, action and suspense in this book to keep youngsters involved until the very end. The writing is compelling and intelligent.
The idea behind this story is lovely – that there are kind and gentle souls who are watching over horses and their owners is a charming basis for a book series. I’ve already downloaded another one of Angela Dorsey’s books and can’t wait to read it!” ~ Susan Barton